PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

James Family {Katy Family Photographer}

Yes, I live on the edge...I bring my nephew to the most dangerous of places to get the best shots!
My brother and sister-in-law...completely trusting of me!


WHO AM I KIDDING!  Please!  Texas people have no idea what Alligators or Snakes are!  Go to Louisiana and der you will see some of dem alligatas and snakes!  This is like a BEWARE OF DOG sign without the Dog! 

Photobucket

So this is how things started...

Completely cooperative and sweet with his Aunt Re Re.  

Photobucket

I am thinking he is well aware of the fact that he is a ham!

Photobucket

But then...there are these moments that even though they are not made to be hung on the wall for all to see...his Aunt Re Re still snaps that button.  I deserve a very nice Christmas Present for this people!  He didn't budge!  S t u b b o r n! ...until

Photobucket

a little redirection happened for all of 3/10 of a second!

Photobucket

Do not be fooled by his age!  Little Monster is quicker than my lenses and that is HARD to do!  I somehow managed to get him being a gentleman with his mommy...take #458!

Photobucket

Running through tunnels- WIN!

Photobucket

Photobucket


...and then comes the Joe Cool pics!  These were out-of-the-ordinary "still" pictures because you see...he was stuck in dad's shoes!  {I'm secretly smart like this}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


David & Christina & Caleb...I Love You!

***Note: Maria did NOT act a-fool and make strange noises to win this laughter...totally natural ***

Photobucket

1 comment: