PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Elizabeth turns One! {Richmond Baby Photographer}

Do you remember this little thing?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Well now she's ONE and she's a seasoned walker and most times even runner!  She started walking @ 9mths!  Little Miss Independent.  I think it's an Arcement Trait though....



She wouldn't really give me the time of day. I tried [hard] but she was more interested in what her cousins were doing. For all practical purposes, she's one of "them" now! Although I will say Mischa is the one she will have to really sweet talk into joining the "Princess club". Elizabeth has already won over Payton, but Mischa, well...she's not convinced Elizabeth is ready to "belong" yet. I foresee hazing in the near future.







Little bit is growing fast, but she's still itty-bitty. Wait till you see her in a flower girl dress! eeeee! 
Happy Birthday sweet girl!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment