PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Burney Family {Houston Family Photographer}

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Yes. You are seeing what I'm seeing. A Precious very photogenic family! I mean, can't you see them on an advertisement for Houston Living?!
E.P.I.T.O.M.E of The American Family!

Meet Kevin, Judie, & "The Little Ham" Jake.

Jake had just woken up from his nap when I meet him.  An Angel child I have to admit!
Aside from a few serious looks I was able to get some precious smirks and grins from him.  Mom and dad had to pull out Mr. Panda to encourage some of those hidden smiles.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We walked around Discovery Green and enjoyed a very beautiful evening. They were really good sports and took all my advise.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



they enjoyed just being natural in front of the camera







I swear I think Jake is posing for me here. Ok...a girl can wish right?!



Yup, he was a quiet little thing, but mobile and F A S T!





I think this is my all time favorite picture of them!  I LOVE how close they are!  Little Jake is one happy baby!



oh.my.gosh To Do For Cute!






Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Isn't mom a cutie!



Dad's little man





Discovery Green should take him on as their spokes model







I know Jake, I totally get you...What is that weird shiny see-through thing?!





And to end the session, we really wanted to go to the floor fountains but by the time we made it, they were turned off. So we went to the next best thing...the playground. Mr. Jake LOVED the water. Took to it like a fish!







Thank you Burney Family again for giving me the chance to capture some pretty special moments for you.
and p.s.  I have secretly betrothed my niece to Jake.  Just putting that out there....

No comments:

Post a Comment