PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dog Days of Summer- Part 5- Camp

Payton headed off to her very first sleep away Camp this year.  I knew I was going to miss her, but I didn't expect not to sleep at night.  I mean...I knew she was in wonderful loving hands. I had no fear of her well-being.  No fear that she would be afraid.  No worry that she wouldn't like it...but it was her first time away from us (by herself).  Our children's Pastor and her sidekick Bri took all the wonderful pictures at camp and made sure to get them to the parents.  They took a LOT!  {Thank you Jeri and Bri!...you made my long days a little easier.} She thoroughly enjoyed her stay there. When asked if she would do it again, the answer was a resounding YES!
 
 
Mischa missed her sister like cRaZy! Reminded me of the time Payton went off to Kinder and Mischa regressed in potty-training. Payton fills us and is missed dearly when she's gone.
 
ps...She also came back with some bathroom cleaning skills! Worth every penny in sending her, LOL!
 
  Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment