PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring time for the Stanley Family! {Katy Family Photographer}

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the warmer weather.  As I type this, it's about 50~something degrees in. May. in Houston. CrAzY!  By this time last year we were short of wearing togas because it was so hot. 
However, for this sweet family...we were lucky enough to get a gorgeous warm~enough day to bring the kids out.  This little gentleman and his princess sister drew me in with their sparkly blue eyes and strawberry blond hair.  Mom and dad sure do have a lot to be proud of with these beauties!  Thank you Stanley Family for such a great session!

1 comment:

  1. This page really good for me but supposedly I'm looking for the blog of kids photography classes Mississauga? Please keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete