PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Megan {Aspiring Model} Katy Photographer

Meet Megan...isn't she beautiful?!  She's a young woman just starting out as a full fledge adult this year going off to college.  I needed a model to help me figure out if the location I chose was right for my next shoot.  I found Megan through our neighbor's son and she gladly accepted my offer to be my guinea pig.  She was a natural and I promise I you I thought she had modeled professionally, but she never did.  She knew exactly what to do, how to pose, how to "act"...she was incredible!  Megan, I hope you continue to do a little bit of modeling in your future, and thank you for helping me out!  Good luck in College!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments: