PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Ellisons Holiday Session {Katy Family Photographer}-Despite the fog

We traveled to Simonton, TX for this shoot to a private ranch.  Where is Simonton, you ask?  Go all the way west, take a left and head straight down past the corner store on you're right.
If I told you how beautiful it was, I would not being doing it justice.  It was incredibly huge which made it even more spectacular!  Jill picked a perfect place for her family holiday session.  Now...there was some thick fog that morning that had me a little nervous, but by the time we started, the fog had lifted just a tad...enough to make it dreamy and different. 

Meet The Ellisons!  Nope, you're not going cross-eyed, they have TWIN girls [Peyton & Holly]! Right smack in the middle is Big Brother Hunter "Da Man"...OK the Cajun in me is coming out [sorry].  Can you imagine being a big brother of twin sisters?  I see "Body Guard" in his future.  He's got his work cut out for him.  On the flip side...Hunter's girlfriend[s] will have to make it past the sisters...This is win/win for mom and dad!

Photobucket


Now coming to this beautiful location did not come without sacrifice. We dodged a few "landmines" from ol' Bessie the cow [lots of Bessies, I should add].

Photobucket

My buddy Hunter made it really clear that he was a true "dude"...messin' with the mess.

Photobucket

So despite the fog and playing in cow dung...are you ready to see some beautiful people?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look into my lens...do you see the fishies???

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know...I can't stop starring at their eyes either!

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and boys will be boys!

Photobucket

oh...one more thing...The very good-lookin dude with the [ahem] almost bald head is taken my lady friends...I know I know...he stole the show!  (James, I'm just lookin out for ya!)  [inside jokes have to be made public sometimes]

No comments:

Post a Comment