PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Saturday, April 24, 2010

{Dallas Family Photographer}- Meet The Bischofs!

Meet The Bischofs! They live in Dallas and drove to my neck of the woods to have their family portraits taken. I wish you only knew how honored I felt that they chose *me* to be their photographer. I love my job!
Their daughters [Emma and Addie] are close to picture perfect as you can get. Their eyes are stunning, their natural smiles are...well...meant for magazines! Would you agree?! Mom and dad were about as laid back as you could get, which made my job VERY easy! They let their kids be kids and they, themselves, enjoyed loving on each other while I captured these memories for them!
Tre and Kelli, you have a beautiful family!












My first favorite of this session! They naturally started playing hide n seek. Luckily I've got a speedy lens!





My second favorite! 3 ladies of the house to ONE dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment