PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baby Elizabeth {Richmond Newborn Photographer}

Truly...I have been on cloud nine these past two months with some beautiful babies on my calendar! Here is my niece! This sweet little thing has her days and nights mixed up for now which make for some really sleepy parents. Her shoot went really well. We hit a few rough patches [cold air...know what I mean?!] Otherwise, she was a breeze to photograph. She had some facial expressions that I could just SQUEEEZE, but refrained for her sake.

She has a lot of momma in her, but I see hints of dad coming through too.

Elizabeth...get ready to pose girl, this isn't the last you've seen of Aunt ReRe!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and my absolute favorite of her:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment