PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Meet Laura!

Meet Laura! Isn't she a stunning Momma?! Look at those baby blues!
Laura is mommy to FOUR kids! Yes, I said FOUR!
She was pregnant with Baby H in these pictures and we took these 1 week before her due date, I know...risky right?! Baby H has since made her grand entrance into this world at a whopping 9lbs 4 oz! Mom wasn't kidding when she told me each one of her babies have only gotten bigger. This family was GREAT to work with! They listened to all my crazy suggestions and came alllllll the way out to Katy to take their family/maternity pictures. I got to know Laura personally through emails and phone calls and I love her personality. Her pictures reflect her soft sweet nature. Beautiful inside and beautiful outside!
Thank you Laura for allowing me to capture these sweet moments!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment