PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Meet Mark, Tammy, and Weston!

They are family to Khoi and Julie. To be precise, Julie and Tammy are sisters. Can you tell? Totally beautiful ladies and their skin...FLAWLESS! I swear I never edited their faces once! I was flabbergasted at how photogenic they are! Little Weston started out a bit rough. i don't blame him though. Sweet baby had a cough the night before and was getting a much needed nap as everyone else was taking pictures. He had to be woken up to take his family pictures and he was NONE to happy about it. He looked at me like "I don't know you and you have a camera and you're taking pictures of me????" He warmed up after his initial wake up! Daniel talked to him about Transformers to get a few smiles here and there. I had to have a talk with Daniel afterwards because I had NO IDEA he knew so much about TRANSFORMERS. LOL! I was speechless!
Mark and Tammy make a beautiful couple and we got the chance to get to know them a little better through the shoot and afterwards. Very easy going-fun and GOOD-LOOKING couple! Thanks for letting me capture your family memories!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My FAVORITE:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Whole Family:
Photobucket

The cousins:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment