PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Thursday, July 14, 2016

[Megan Calnan] - Missouri City Senior Photographer

Beautiful Megan...I met her when she was about 8 year old. Her mom and I used to work together in several different departments of the same company.  I watched her grow up into her tween years and the last time I saw her before just recently, she was about 11 years old. We were at a friends wedding and I remember her bouncing off the walls excited because she was hanging out with her mom's friends.  I remember her being so mature for her age.  Nothing has changed.  The first time after 7 years had past, her beauty was what struck me most at first, but her maturity never changed. She is still so very grown up and her accomplishments are so impressive.  Megan will be attending Old Miss this fall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment