PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Friday, November 22, 2013

The Furmans {Woodlands Family Photographer}

What can I say...I LOVE this family! I've been taking their pictures since 2009 and honestly, I'm so grateful they have been so loyal. Back in 2009 is when I decided that I would make my hobby into a profession. Shelly and her family took me in and trusted me with some of their most memorable moments! Now their family has grown again with Taylor added to the mix! She is a DOLL! Literally! She's so tiny and petite! ...and get this...she LOVED me! She kept reaching her arms out to me. Man oh man...was I ever smitten!

  I have a CUTE comparison shot of Jack back in 2010 and now. He's still as silly and witty as he's always been. Can you tell why these pictures are so pretty?! They are a GORGEOUS family!

  Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment