PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Monday, July 1, 2013

Dog Days of Summer Part 1

I'm starting a new series on here that I thought of a few weeks ago.  Every new school year the teachers ask "What did you do during your summer break?" and every year Payton says she draws a blank.  I mean, we do like 101 million things during summer vacation.  How can she not remember ONE.  So I decided to document it for my two girls.  I'll have these printed in a photo book at the end of the summer and they'll have something to show their friends and teachers when they start school.  Heck, even their friends are in these pics.  You'll see just about everything on here.  I mean it.  Even our trips to the grocery store...because going shopping with my two is FUN.  Seriously.  I'm not being sarcastic here.  They will find the fun in everything they do.  They're great kids! 

So...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment