PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Furmans-{Woodlands Family Photographer}

Meet The Furmans!  Actually, you've already meet them [last year].  Remember this little guy?

Photobucket

Well, you're in for a real treat! He's a year older and his parents are even prouder than ever! The Furmans are back and it was a pleasure to see them again. I didn't tell this to his mommy until weeks after the session, but that morning I was feeling a bit A LOT under the weather.  I woke up feeling like a freight train hit me and death was just hovering around.  It took all of me not to cancel.  BUT, when I saw this little man and how much of a HAM he was, he totally lifted my spirits and made my day.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Where's the Police when ya need'em?
Photobucket

Photobucket

He was such a character!

Photobucket

He DID challenge me, but I was just a tad quicker than he was...


Into the hands of Dad...

Photobucket

...and right back around into mom's security!

Photobucket

Photobucket

How's that saying go? What are little boys made of? Frogs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails!
Can you imagine him stuffing his pockets with a Frog?! He stuffed about 5 Nuts in his pocket, and worked really hard at it. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Track star perhaps?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Merry Christmas Furmans! Have a wonderful 2011!

Maria

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment