PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Sunday, March 28, 2010

TCK goes to Dallas!

You've heard me talk about V Bistro...I did an event shoot of their New Year's celebration back in February. Well, they are now expanding to the Dallas area!
Oh Dallas, how lucky you are! The original V Bistro is located in Humble, TX.

Let me set the mood for you:
The Scene: Vibrant yet warm casual dining where the chefs prepare home style authentic Pho recipes that strike you the moment you walk in. Your mouth begins to water at once.

The Food: Expertly prepared food with prices that are unbelievably reasonable! They have a wide variety of food for any Noodle House Apetite.
I LOVE their Coffee! You won't need another cup for the rest of the day, TRUST ME!
YUM! [pic# 19]

Truly a GREAT place to dine! The food is fabulous! So if you're in the Dallas area or heading that way, Go to V Bistro! You'll call me to thank me!

Here are some Dallas pics of their contstruction, Grand Opening and Signature Dishes. You'll see my pics in the link below [#17-22, 24, 27, 28, 31-33]
The food tastes just as good as it looks!

Click HERE to view their pics

Become a Fan of V Bistro on Facebook HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment